What would be possible if you spoke up
in the moments when it really, really counts?
- When the vendor is three weeks behind schedule and is starting to ignore your emails...
- When your boss adds another project to your list and you're already overwhelmed...
- When your direct report is irritating everyone with their negative attitude...
- When your coworker sends an incomplete report and you're looking at another late night making up their work...
You're tired of working around them,
ignoring the problem,
or hinting at what you need,
but you avoid speaking up because:
You aren't sure how they'll react.
You want to preserve the relationship.
You aren't sure what to say.
That's exactly what Mastering Challenging Conversations was created to help with!
In this six week program, you'll learn how to:
- Adopt the right mindset for challenging conversations
- Understand emotions and set intentions
- Open a challenging conversation in a way that invites the other person to talk
- Keep the conversation going, even when it's hard
- Hone your listening skills
- Move the conversation - and the relationship - forward with confidence
HOW IT WORKS
Weekly Video Chats
Each week, you'll meet with Sharon via video conference call. Each call lasts one hour, and is a carefully curated and fully customized balance of teaching, coaching, and guided reflection.
Between calls, you'll complete one or more assignments that allow you to immediately apply what you've learned. Bridge assignments will include activities that you're already doing in your real life.
Throughout the program, you can reach out to Sharon for support + encouragement, to celebrate a "win", or get a quick pep talk as you tackle that week's assignment.
You really can speak clearly + persuasively and preserve a strong, positive relationship!